Introducing full transparency to the
Structured Products market.
Intex has integrated Solve Advisors’ industry-leading BWIC, Dealer Inventory and Market Color platform into INTEXcalc.
The result? You get the full picture on the Structured Products market without toggling screens. Together, we have since made enhancements to enable even greater market transparency for our clients.
- Access Solve data and workflow tools using the SolveQuotes tab within IntexCalc
- Utilize Solve's pricing to streamline scenario analysis
- Real-time and historical market color across the deal and within INTEX Portfolios
- CLO Analysis: access BWICs and Dealer Inventory from INTEX CLO Data Analysis
About Solve Advisors Inc.
Solve Advisors provides the most sophisticated and flexible pre-trade price transparency and analytics tools for fixed income markets. Powered by machine learning and natural language processing, the Solve Platform puts the essential data at our clients’ fingertips so they can easily maintain their edge.
- Access - Coverage on over 120,000 Structured Products securities including: ABS, Agency, Non-Agency, CLOs, CMBS, RMBS, etc. Solve Advisors clients gain access to their own data PLUS (anonymized) market data from contributing clients, so you have context on your own pricing.
- Accuracy - Solve is powered by machine learning and natural language processing, not templates, so the data we collect is far more accurate and complete.
- Insight - Detailed, observable, real-time and historical pricing (including bids/offers, yield, size, BWIC Px Talk, Covers, etc.), so you know the true depth of the market.
- Flexible Integration and Security - Critical partner integrations (i.e. with Intex), Excel add-ins, and an option for on-premises installations provide the flexibility you need.